Monday, January 3, 2011

Bible in a Year

I like to think that I'm a good Christian. But I know that's not true. I'm not perfect. I never will be. One thing that makes me less than perfect, is the fact that I have never read the whole Bible.

I want to read the whole thing because the whole point of having the Bible is for us to read it.

Yesterday, I was on facebook. I was just looking around and I saw an advertisement on the side. it was for the One Year Bible Blog. I clicked on it, just to check it out.

The purpose of the whole thing is to read the Bible in a year. I've decided to do it. They select Bible passages for each day of the year. There is also a sight where you can listen to the audio version.

The facebook page has some information about different ways to do it.
I'm listening to DailyAudiobible.com. The first segment is about a half hour long. The rest will probably be a similar length. If you do this one, there is a link to the side that says "listen now." You can click on that and it has it in multiple languages and a version for kids.
If this works right, you should be able to click here, and it will automatically take you to the player.

Christianity is an important aspect of my life. This is the perfect new year's resolution for me.

your sister in Christ,
Amarantha
<><

No comments:

Post a Comment