Friday, December 3, 2010

Winter Jam

I've had posts before about Christian music. I think that's an amazing thing. In OAFC we sing songs a lot.

Sometimes it's hard to pay attention in church. Sermons seem so long and people are easily bored. But with music, there are so many varieties. You have slow gospel music. You have Fast upbeat pop. You even have metal and rock bands with Christian messages.

So I am very excited about Winter Jam. I went last year and it was amazing. There are 10 bands and a speaker.

The best part?

It only cost $10. That is it. Absolutely no other costs. Unless you buy a tee shirt or a CD.

There is a link here if you want to check it out. It has a promotional video and a tour schedule. (most of the shows are from the East Coast to the Midwest) For the one I am going to this year, doors open at 6:00. The concert will start at 7:00. A few others start at 6:00 and doors open at 5:00. I'm sure the other ones will start close to the same time.

If you want to attend a super cheap concert with amazing bands, this is the show for you.

Your sister in Christ,
Amarantha93
<><

No comments:

Post a Comment